Teacher and Staff Workshops include:
- Learning to Crave Mondays: A Love and Logic® approach to the important stuff
- Introduction to: Teaching the Love and Logic Way™
- Staff Kickoff Events: Successful to Significant
- Super User Group development
- Full-day workshops
- Leadership Training
- Collegiality Building
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”64px”][vc_separator][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]
Super User Group Development
One way to continue to “keep a steady drip” occurring is to develop a group of teachers and staff to continue to teach when I leave. I call this group the “Super Users”.
The development of this group helps create a climate and culture that supports peer education, collaboration, and a general positive attitude of continuous school improvement.
Typically, this group takes part in a book study. Most frequently, they read Teaching with Love and Logic or From Bad Grades to a Great Life. The teachers take time to meet and discuss the readings. This has been done both formally and informally with great success. During staff meetings, this group is given a few minutes to talk about their successes in the classroom. Some groups just discuss, while others take time to role play typical behavior situations in the class.
My role is typically twofold:
- I act as a support system for the group; answering questions, detailing techniques, and troubleshooting tough situations.
- I participate in classroom observations and develop a relationship with the group to help them progress in the Love and Logic strategies in the classroom.